Using Trulia in Sarasota>Question Details

pocashontas96, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

I am trying to look at homes and when I get sent views from a birds eye view and it is hidden in the tree lines...what exactly am I looking at??!!?

Asked by pocashontas96, Sarasota, FL Mon Apr 30, 2012

I need for you to concentrate in sending me ONLY PICS OF THE HOME WITH PICS OF THE INTERIOR OF SAID HOME...i CAN'T SEE THREW THE TREES... PLEASE!!!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3082806214--42nd-St-Saraso…

Answers

2
Hi Pocashontas,

The property you referenced in your question is a foreclosure property in bank-owned status. This property information is provided to Trulia from RealtyTrac and we don't disclose the full property address on our site - that's why you're only seeing the bird's eye view rather than exterior or interior home photos.

If you are looking at foreclosure properties specifically, you can register with RealtyTrac to obtain the complete details of this property and others in foreclosure status. RealtyTrac does require a paid subscription for this information, however you can take advantage of the free 7-day trial they offer.

If you don't wish to view foreclosure properties and would prefer to view homes with complete listing photos, you can remove all foreclosure properties from your search results under the 'More Options' section on the left side of our search result pages.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or need any more help!

Best Wishes,

Emily
It is vwery sad to say but most of these sites are not updated often enough if you are looking for a home the best thing you can do is call a realtor myself or another and take 10 minutes to explane what you exactly want. By that I mean single family condo or villa. Next how much you want to spend how many bedroons how big deed restricted or not by going through this process i could put all of your wants and needs into the system and every home that is available will come to you in your email box for you to look at. most will have several pictures. I allway put virtual tour on my listing giving you 50 pictures to see. the next great thing is if any changes are made in price you get to see it again instanly. it really is the best way to do this.
Michael Beninato
cell: 908-578-0886, 941-479-2777
email: michaelb1@remax.net
Re/Max Alliance Group