Question Details

Enjoynatureb…, Home Seller in Lipan, TX

I am selling a lake cabin I inherited. I was not hiring a realtor. May I still list on Trulia?

Asked by Enjoynaturebypam, Lipan, TX Fri Mar 9, 2012

The house is on land which is held in a trust, so only the cabin is for sell. Most deals are for cash due to this so realtors, in general, aren't interested in marketing this small area. I like Trulia and would like to use it along with newspaper.

Answers

3
How much do you want for it and do you have pictures? Where is it located? Which lake?

Chris Schilling
Broker-Founder
Turbo Realty
chris@turborealty.com
Hi Enjoynaturebypam,

Anna is correct. Trulia doesn't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. If however you choose to work with either a full service or flat fee broker or agent in the future, he/she can submit your listing to us for free via the link below.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed; you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.