Using Trulia in 63301>Question Details

E  Hong, Real Estate Pro in 63301

I am looking for renter for my townhouse. How do I start? Can I use your website ? I am not a broker. location-63301,St.Charles,MO

Asked by E Hong, 63301 Mon Sep 12, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello E Hong,
If you register yourself as a "landlord" with Trulia (currently you're showing as a "Home Seller") then you can post your townhouse for rent on this site.

Once you change your status with Trulia, then you can click on the "rent" link at the top of the screen to post your rental listing information.

Good luck!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 12, 2011
Yes, I would be happy to help. Can you call me to discuss your needs?

Tell me more about your townhome. I do have a client looking for a place to lease for 8 to 12 months.

i can be reached at 636 229-8660
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 12, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer