For Rent in San Antonio>Question Details

Dgratshel2009, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

I am looking for home to rent in 78237/78227 area ,two/three bedroom /two bathroom preferred and central heat /ac at good price.

Asked by Dgratshel2009, San Antonio, TX Wed Oct 26, 2011

Any ideas?

Answers

2
Zip code 78237 rentals range from $695-$750. Zip code 78227 the rentals range from $650-$1400.00.
When you are ready just be prepared to pay upfront 1 month security deposit, 1 month rent, a non refundable application fee ranging from $50-75, if you have a pet and the owner allows the pet you are looking at a minimum of $300 pet deposit that is non refundable. In addition in most cases your income must be 3x the monthly rental amount in order to be approved.
If you need some help please give me a call.
Good Morning.
There are many properties available and range drastically in size and price. Because some of these websites are not updated daily, many properties have changed their status and may be off the market etc. Therefore, if you want to see what is actually on the market and be able to see the information and all of the photos that a Realtor is able to view, please see my website and go to "I'm Searching". Click the appropriate property type (residential rental) enter your criteria and you can zoom in and move the map around and see the pictures and more.
If you'd like to view any of the properties, please let me know.

Respectfully,

Lloyd Vaughn
(210) 410-1331