Using Trulia in Kalkaska>Question Details

Phyllis Herm…,  in Kalkaska, MI

I am an agent How do I put up my profile so I am seen by other who are searching for an agent in my area,

Asked by Phyllis Hermes, Kalkaska, MI Wed Jul 15, 2009

whitch is Kalkaska Michigan 49646 my name is Phyllis Hermes with coldwell banker schmidt, Thanks I would like to be on the seach for a pro page thanks 231-564-1282

Answers

1
Hi Phyllis,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Just signing up for a Trulia account will add your profile to our Find a Pro search results, however your ranking in those results will depend upon your activity on Trulia Voices. You can find out more about how the results are ordered if you access the link below this answer.

I performed a search in your location and came to the results shown at http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Kalkaska-pros--20053. I see your name listed among those results but that seems to be a duplicate profile. This new profile that you've created should show up in the directory soon, but to avoid confusion, it's best if you only have one profile on our site. Please let me know which profile you'd like to keep, so I can deactivate the other and please us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator