Using Trulia in Walker>Question Details

Janice Pomer…, Real Estate Pro in Walker, MN

I am a Realtor and when I submit a new listing to our MLS are the Sellers automatically being sent a listing report from your system?

Asked by Janice Pomerleau, Walker, MN Fri Apr 15, 2011

Just wondering if I need to do anything to generate these reports automatically from your system.

Answers

4
Hi Janice,

Laura and Walter are correct. Initially you do need to setup Client Listing Reports for your clients, however you can set them up to be sent out automatically in the future. To setup these emails, just access the link below and let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hi Janice. Walter Altenbach, Realtor with Remax Advantage Plus in MN. Yes, you need to go into your listings tab near the top left of your Trulia page and set up the reports. Once you've done that, they will be sent to your clients auto.

Hope that helps!

Walter
Janice,
I suggest contacting your mls office. They should be able to answer this question without much trouble.
Hello Janice,
The listing reports are not automatically sent to your sellers. You need to click on your listings tab and generate the client report to them yourself.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty