Using Trulia in 23236>Question Details

Ppcash, Home Owner in 23236

How to get Trulia to remove my house out the website? 8501 Claypool Rd, Richmond VA 23236. upon several requests still there

Asked by Ppcash, 23236 Fri Jul 8, 2011

Is there a phone # or a valid email address, is a security issue. I took my house out od the market

Answers

5
Annette Lawrence’s answer
Go to tax assessor to fix problem.????
Data updated on Trulia quarterly!
Data on Trulis comes from a third party.
But there it is on Trulia, without your consent.

You should be outraged!

It's probly appear on Zillow also.
You should be double outraged!

But, that is what buyers and sellers demanded. More choice. More access to information. And left unrestrained, this is the outcome. Not just your home, but everyone else's also. You should all be outraged!
I want my house removed from the Trulia website. I am clueless to figure out where they come up with their estimates or ino. I have 2 family and they have it listed as a one family at half the price that even one famly homes are selling for. Aside from that they have NEVER responded to my emails beyond acknowledging the email itself and to add insult to injury they reduced the estimate on my home after my email but non of the pertinent information.

I think anyone that puts any faith in the trulia site with either selling or purchasing is in big trouble. Although I don't agree totally with Zillow's estimates at least they have accurate information and are in the ballpark. Why is Zillow's information accurate and not trulia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hello Ppcash, Nathan from Trulia here!

We receive all records information from a third party, which is updated quarterly. Home facts and prior sales include information compiled from public records at local assessor, tax, and recorder offices. At this time we cannot manually update this information
We are always looking for better ways to update our information and your feedback is important!
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com with any further questions or concerns. Thank you.
Zillow updaters every single fact.Trulia is a garbage site that very view people use or piut any weight in their pathetic site
Flag Sat Feb 8, 2014
Hi Ppcash,

Your home doesn't appear to be listed as 'for sale' on our site at this time, and the information that we do show for it has been obtained from public records.

If any of this information is incorrect, we encourage you to alert your local assessor's office so they can update their information. Once they do so our display should update automatically with the new information thereafter.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hello Home Owner,
You can contact Trulia by clicking on the "help" tab from the drop down menu under your name in the upper right corner of the screen. A "contact us" tab will appear where you can send a Trulia moderator an e-mail message with the complete address requesting your property to be removed.
They usually respond within 24 hours.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty