Using Trulia in Naples>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

How to add additional pictures of my home to the website?

Asked by Voices Member, Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

8
Linda Granata’s answer
Mike or Denise51, I just read your ad. Perhaps, you will reconsider working with an Agent that has been responding to your questions posted in Trulia Community, today.

Also, please read the condo docs you received at closing for the allowed rental periods by your HOA...management....please note it is standard procedure to have all tenants submit an application and be approved prior to occupying a Rental Unit....

Linda Granata
Hi Mike,

I just responded to your follow up answer in a comment to your answer, but I will duplicate here for the benefit of the community.

Currently we do not allow home owners to sell their own homes on Trulia. You will need to work with an agent to do that.

To find a reputable and personally recommended agent in your area, you can use our "Find A Pro" tool here: http://bit.ly/K6URjx

Let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have,

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Mike, Sunshine MLS is for Realtors/Agents to post property for sale for Owners with a Listing Contract. FOR SALE BY OWNER web sites you are currently advertising on, should help you post more than one photo. If you decide to give me a call, I will be more than happy to give you a helping hand.

Why did you decide to sell without an agent, Mike? Please call 239.250.1603 and I will walk you through posting photos.

Linda Granata
Keating Associates
Why are you asking Realtors how to add pictures to your website, when you are selling yourself?
I can offer you a low cost plan if you want to work with Realtors, yet sell it yourself. If interested call me...KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 301
We are trying to add pictures to our ad. Do you need an agent to do this, we are selling home with out an agent.

Mike
Hi Mike,

Currently we do not allow home owners to sell their own homes on Trulia. You will need to work with an agent to do that. To find a reputable and recommended agent in your area, you can use our "Find A Pro" tool here: http://bit.ly/K6URjx

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Hi there Mike,

Are you looking to create a new listing on our site to sell your home, or add additional photos to your home already listed on our site?

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Mike, congratulations on your decision to sell your home yourself. The marketing plan I present to Owners details a proven Sells Stragety. The MOST important issue is "Quality Photos" and visual tour. Naples MLS allows Listing Agents to post 20+ pictures, which feeds info to Realtor.com and many, many other sites such as Trulia, Zillow, etc. IMPORTANT: note photos must be quality and
professional staged to give a buyer a reason to call you to tour your home.

Which webiste are you referencing to add more pictures?

Mike, feel free to email me directly and I will assist for free...no obligation. You are probably wondering why I would offer you a complimentary service. Not all FSBO homes sell. Should that happen to you, I would be pleased if you would consider me your backup plan.

Give me a call for your free market analysis.

P.S. I will forward you some information that you will find helpful in selling your home.

Linda Granata, Realtor
Personal, Professional, Prompt service since 1967
Keating Associates
Naples, Fl. 34102
239.250.1603
You should contact Trulia directly. If you are working with an agent contact them directly. If you are not working with anyone I would love to show you the full extent of our marketing.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com