Using Trulia in 33315>Question Details

Farm1965, Home Seller in 33315

How much does it cost to advertise my unit.?

Asked by Farm1965, 33315 Wed Apr 11, 2012

Have 2/2 in Ft L, and trying to sell 265 or lease 1,600/mo.

Answers

17
Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. If you want your property listed here you'll have to do it through an agent.

Chris
I will advertise any property listings on 20 plus different sites including Trulia, MLS, Zillow, Youtube...The list can go for no charge to the customer. I am confident that if the property is priced fairly it will sell. As a marketing expert in Real Estate I have a cutting edge advantage over many agents and want my sellers to be pleased with the results.

Get an agent who is computer savvy and willing to do a shorter-term listing agreement to build your trust!
MOST Realtors will not charge any up-front fees...
Find yourself a good Realtor....

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.

Using a professional Realtor should be your best option because we can advertise it quicker and make you more money faster. Good luck.

Shai Mashiach
Prudential Florida Realty
Fort Lauderdale luxury real estate/ Miami luxury Real Estate
http://www.PremierEstateRegistry.com
http://www.RealtySH.com
BETTER SERVICE, BETTER RESULTS
You only pay a commission when your property is sold. Listing does not cost anything. We supply the signs and the written and on line advertising. We ask that you keep your property neat, uncluttered and clean so that it shows well to a prospective buyer. We are in our 30th year of serving the Northern Lake George, Adirondack New York area.
Alison V. Craig Realty LLC
Alison V. Craig, Licensed Real Estate Broker
9848 Graphite Mountain Road
PO Box 860
Hague, NY 12836
avcraig@capital.net
518-543-6221

To advertise your unit will cost you $0 up front. You only pay a commission when the property sells.
Make sure that you pick an agent that goes over and above for you and utilized all of the technological tools that are available. I will not only just put your home on the MLS but also syndicate your listing to over 500 websites reaching millions of people both nationally and internationally. I also have a large group of cash buyers that I am plugged into which I will show your listing to. I will sell your home FAST & for the HIGHEST price PERIOD!

I would be happy to provide you references of my happy past clients ....

Darren Nelson
24/7 REALTOR®
Foreclosure Expert
RAGFL, FAR, NAR
Coral Shores Realty
1119 E Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Office: (954) 568-9698 x255
Cell: (954) 881-8800
Fax: (954) 944-3178
Email: dnelson@CoralShoresRealty.com
Website: http://www.SoFloridaRealty.com
Home Search: http://www.SoFloridaHomeSearch.net
What’s my Home Value? http://www.BrowardCountyHomes.info

Book appointment: meetme.so/darrennelson
Hello Dear Seller/Landlord,

to market your property will cost you when you list the property with a real estate professional who know how to get the results for your transaction project.
Our brokerage is working nationawide and global with foreign buyers, investors and tenants who are interested to buyer properties or rent them for a shorter period. Let's talk together and find out which will be the best option for your home.

Andrea Hoff-Domin
Broker
Florida Dream Homes Realty
Fort Lauderdale, FL
andrea@florida-informations.com
cell: 954-232-0434
Dear Farm1965,

To advertize your unit will not cost you any money upfront - it is incorporated into the commission amount you pay to a realtor to conduct the transaction ( either sale or rental).

I have develpoed few unique ways to display real estate listings that brings maximum exposure to a large audience of potential buyers and renters.

To share my experience and methods with you , please call me at your convenience.

Iliana Ivanova P.A.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
954-655-7375
e-mail: flroida.bestrealtor@gmail.com
Hello, If you would like to talk to me about selling and/or leasing your unit I would be happy to speck with you. As you probably already know advertising in the newspaper is not the way to spend your money. Galleria International has a very popular web site that attracts many clients who want to rent and purchase real estate. We are also located on Las Olas Blvd and have many people strolling Las Olas Blvd come into our office who are ready to buy and lease homes and condominiums.

Please let me know how I can help you!

PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
Galleria International Realty
954-292-1001 cell
The answer is nothing,list it with a broker and they will market your property.
is only through agent? or any individual can post?
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
I believe it is free to list your rental in trulia - however to list for sale you will need to use a realtor.
Your best bet is to list it with a Realtor to get maximum exposure through the MLS which in turn advertises the listing to all auththorized ReaL Estate websites, in addition to the listing offices advertisements. If your property is well kept, unfurnished, and in a desirable location, it should not take long to rent the property. These days my rental listings, get rented within a few weeks, at the most. As far as selling, I would definitely use the services of a Realtor as well. A Realtor can be very benificial in multiple ways from taking the listing to dealing with title, mortgage, inspections, and anything else which may come up prior to closing, and there are a lot of issues which may come up.
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
Jen Babacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334
Hi:
We would be happy to visit with you to show you how easy the marketing of your home could be. There is no cost to you to have your home advertised on hundreds of websites globally, postcards sent to your neighborhood, and much, much more in our customized marketing plan.
We are experts in this field and can have it sold or rented in no time. Please call us if we can help.
Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale & Kylie Jacobs
954-372-7253
info@realtyforsouthflorida.com
Should not cost you anything if you list it with a real estate agent. Can I be of any help

Jim Mathieu
Alzie Realty
Alziehomes@aol.com
Print advertising is dead. You have to be on the internet. Get a Listing Agent with a strong web presence. Like me. If you have a Listing Agent and you are still asking this, then fire him or her and find yourself a good one.
is a huge difference to advertise or marketing your property, to market the property is included on the commissions percentage tha you negociate with the Real Estate profesional, the estandar is 6.0% for Sales. and one month for 1 year lease or rent.

Pedro E Lopez P.A., CDPE
Certified Distressed Property Expert
http://www.PedroLopezRealtor.com
Solving the foreclosure crisis one home owner at a time.
I don't think you can advertise on Trulia, unless you are a real estate agent.
Please try the link below for rental. This should work.

If I can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to contact me.