Using Trulia in Memphis>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

How long does it take for Trulia to update price reductions on my listings? It has been over 48 hours.

Asked by Voices Member, Sat Apr 18, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Laura,

It shouldn't take longer than 48 hours for your listings to be updated on our site and in most cases it should only take 24 hours. Currently our update cycle starts around 5:00 pm Pacific time, so as long as listing updates are provided to us before that time, they should be shown on our site the next morning when our site data is refreshed. However if listing updates are provided to us after 5:00 pm once our data cycle has already begun, they won't be included in that cycle and thus won't show up on the site until the day after next.

If your listings still haven't been updated at this time, I encourage you to contact our Customer Service Team via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator

P.S. Gerald, I checked our Customer Service database and did find a few emails you sent to us that have been responded to. If you still haven't received an adequate response, please feel free to contact me via my profile so I can make sure your issues are resolved.
Web Reference: http://support.trulia.com/
I'm thinking it's connected with list hub. Our company used that for a bit but the problem was that list hub was overriding other feeds and the updates were not getting in. We've since dropped it but the listings that had been fed by list hub are not updating like the others are.

It even overrode my visual tours.
Trulia, claims to update every 24 hours, however I have 3 listings that are listed as Condos that are actually single family homes. I have written Trulia customer service 3 times about the error but so far no luck in getting it fixed.

Good Luck

Gerald Williams
Affiliate Broker
Mortgage Loan Officer
BenchMark Realtors, LLC
BenchMark Mortgage, LLC
901-413-2233
gh_williams@yahoo.com