Question Details

Earl Niemoth, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL

How does one contact Trulia by phone. They do NOT reply to technical support emails.

Asked by Earl Niemoth, Sarasota, FL Mon Dec 3, 2007

Answers

4
Hi Earl,

I'm sorry that you haven't received a response to your email. We don't currently provide phone support to customers but we may in the future as our resources grow.

How did you attempt to contact us previously? At this point if you still haven't received a response go ahead and email me directly and I'll be sure that our team sends you a timely response.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 3, 2007
In the last two days of looking for a small apartment on Disablity, I have RECEIVED THREE LONG LETTERS FROM FRADULENT SCAMMERS IN AFRICA, MORROCO AND SOME OTHER PLACE. THE SAME LETTER, same browser, entirely phony e-mail address.

They are scamming the places I know to be good and two, I am even in touch with the actual landlords.

What kind of business are you running? You can't even be contacted by phone?

These people could be stealing identities
Whatever you do, DON'T CONTACT THEM AT ALL!!!!!!!!! They are the biggest crooks and ripoff artists ever!!!! I bought two zip codes from them earlier this year -- another mistake -- their leads are crap. Today, I find out they just charged my credit card $3089 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I just talked to my banks' fraud department to remove the charge.

THIS is what you can expect from Trulia.com.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL IN BUSINESS.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014
Earl,

I haven't had that problem. It's been quite the opposite for me; I've been impressed with their response time.

I am sure now that u have posted this, you will get what you need for now and in the future.
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com