Using Trulia in Mukwonago>Question Details

Ticked, Home Owner in Mukwonago, WI

How do you have a home taken OFF of your site? Our home, although off of the market, appears on your site. I want it removed ASAP!

Asked by Ticked, Mukwonago, WI Mon Jan 16, 2012

Answers

7
How long has it been off the market? Should drop off after a week or two.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 16, 2012
Hi Ticked,

As T.E. said below, our Customer Service team can remove the home from our site if it's listed incorrectly. Please call us at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or send us an email via the link below and let us know which home it is so we can address the problem.

Emily
It should have removed by now if it was sold, you should contact your listing agent or customer service.
Best of Luck
Manisha
It's not a question... I'm going through the same thing... and it seems like a mission impossible. It showed "sold" few weeks ago... and now it's back on as "For Sale" again. What's goin on?
You can contact customer service to have the listing removed, and I have contacted them to help you with the listing in Mukwonago. I couldn't give them your name or which listing address, since your profile is blank.

Once homes are sold they remain as unavailable and don't normally appear in the "homes for sale" section.

The status can be changed manually or automatically to 'sold' or 'unavailable' but requires manual intervention to remove it altogether.

Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com
Yes, contact your previous listing agent. Trulia is a feed from from various websites, so your agent needs to pull the data from there as well.
It can take a few weeks.
You need to contact your listing agent and have them remove it.