Question Details

Mkpetraitis, Home Buyer in Midland, TX

How do you delete a home you are following after it is removed from the market?

Asked by Mkpetraitis, Midland, TX Sat Apr 13, 2013

Answers

1
Trulia Customer Service’s answer

Niki from Trulia here. We’re excited you’re using Trulia for all of your real estate needs.

To remove a property from the list of homes you are following, log in to Trulia.com, hover your mouse pointer over your name in the top right corner of the page. The site navigation menu will appear as a drop down menu, click on "my homes" . When the page loads you click to the right of the address on the red text that says "delete".

Please contact us directly at customerservice@trulia.com if you have any further questions.
is funny that, Trulia give us details how to delete, when they know they have a bug on the program, I try every day and same problem, maybe change to zillow?
FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE!
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
THIS DOES NOT WORK. Please fix it. It is annoying and makes it hard to keep track of the homes I am interested in.
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
Yep. It doesn't work. There is a bug somewhere.
Flag Thu Aug 1, 2013
This doesn't work. Clicking delete removes the home momentarily and then it shows up again.
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013