Using Trulia in Sacramento>Question Details

Shelley Hesc…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA

How do you claim your listing on Trulia?

Asked by Shelley Hescock, Sacramento, CA Tue Jun 14, 2011

Answers

7
Hi Shelley,

You have received good information from everyone, and I see that you've successfully claimed two listings on our site. To reiterate for others who might read this question, the best approach is to access the My Listings section of your account via http://www.trulia.com/account/listings. On that page agents can search for their listings on Trulia. If those listings are found on our site, the agent will be prompted to claim the listings, otherwise they'll be directed to submit them to us.

Shelley, I don't see that another agent has claimed your listings, but should that happen, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
I have my rental listing on Postlets, and I can see it on the Trulia site, but I can't link it to my Trulia profile, so I can't reply to anyone who contacts me.
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
I get an error message when I click on the link. Help!
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
That page does not exist. It just says:
Oops! Something didn't work quite right.
The link /account/listings. was not found on our server.
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
My Listing has been Highjacked by the Goran Foross Group, with Alison James.

My listing at 40864 Alton Ct. Temecula, Ca 92591 is with me.

Realty One Group Southwest, Temecula Ca.

NOT Goran & Lisa Foross.

Please correct this problem, I am unable to on my end & Lisa refuses to fix it.

Bill Beals
realtyonesouthwest@gmail.com
I had someone else claim my listing as their own... Seems as though it is a process to claim a listing... Thank goodness Trulia notifies you when that happens. I appreciate all the feedback I received it truly helped.
You click on your profile on the upper right hand corner of the page and click listings. From there you can navigate to input,edit, add photos etc.. Very easy.
Web Reference: http://www.sbeck.golyon.com
There are 2 ways to do this. Sign on to trulia.com. Look in the middle, above that big green search box and you'll see small blue print that says "submit your listings>>". Click on it. Then you can enter by address, which is time consuming.

Or you can go to your profile in the upper right and click on "listings". Below your smiling face on the next page yu will see "not seeing some of your listings here? Find or Submit listings." Click on it and you can enter your listing by MLS # as a preference, so that is much faster.

Elizabeth Weintraub
Broker-Associate #00697006
Lyon Real Estate
Click on your profile link in the upper right hand corner of the page, then click listings, then click find or submit listings and follow instructions. or use Postlets to submit
I would call Trulia administration but in most cases, the agent is the initiating party on a listing. if there is a listing that someone else put on? Then you can get that corrected.

By having your own agent profile you have the ability to list your properties, and keep them updated.

did this answer your question? I'm not sure. :)
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com