Using Trulia in Wenatchee>Question Details

Aaron Schrei…, Real Estate Pro in Leavenworth, WA

How do you change the email notification for receiving answers on Trulia questions?

Asked by Aaron Schreiner, Leavenworth, WA Tue Nov 23, 2010

I answered a questions months ago and must have checked the box to receive updates when the question is answered again. Is there any way to "unsubscribe" later?

Answers

2
Hi Aaron,
That can be annoying at times but there is a way. I figured it out one day bc I was getting bombarded with answers!!! Anyway, go to your account, click on my trulia, click on Q&A, find your answer and click on it. Then a box above your answer (and other answers as well) and to the left is "email alerts" choose the desired option. Also, when answering other questions in the future, find the box that gives you an option to get email alerts or not BEFORE sending the answer!! When I answered this question, the box was right below "Web References" or below that was "email alerts" either will work. Hope this helps and have a great day!
Web Reference: http://deborahbracco.com
Yes, you can log into your account and delete the alert.

1. Go to Email Alerts
2. Go to Trulia Voices Alerts
3. Find the alert
4. Delete it

Hope this helps.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Aaron!