Using Trulia in 10023>Question Details

Gail Zgodny, Real Estate Pro in Westhampton, NY

How do you change password on this site?

Asked by Gail Zgodny, Westhampton, NY Fri Oct 23, 2009

Answers

4
Dear Gail,

On the top right of any Trulia page you can see your name when you're logged in. there is a drop-down arrow right next to your name. Point to it and there will be a drop-down menu - Click on My Profile - On the right hand side under the green Trulia banner/ header click on "Edit my profile" - Your profile page will open up with the "Personal Information" field open, but right above that there is the Email and Password category, which is not opened automatically, so you might have overlooked it. To the right of the category header there's a " + " sign (almost transparent), click on the " + " sign and "Email and Password" field will open up.

Here you can change your email address and/ or your password - Click on Save.

In steps:

My Profile
Edit my profile
Email and Password
Change and Save

Hope this was helpfull

Anoir Redouane
Professional Real Estate Consultant
Halstead Property, LLC
ARedouane@Halstead.com
212-381-4209
still havnet fount it after 30 minutes.
Flag Wed Aug 6, 2014
Thank you!
Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014
wow that was helpful.. I thought Im going crazy trying to change this password.
Flag Sat Jan 4, 2014
Yess! Thank you!! Would've been impossible for me to find without this! Lol
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Nope, that option is no longer there. How can you guys design a site without this simple function? Waste of my time.
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
Thank you!!!
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
This is the worst, and I mean the poorest designed site I've ever joined. Why is it so difficult to find the area to change my password?
still more time goes by as I try to change my password...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 6, 2014
Hey Larry,

Click on your name in the top-right corner and choose "Profile". On the next page choose "Settings"( has gear icon beside it). On the Settings page you have to expand "Email and Password & Facebook Connect" in the middle of the page by click on the plus (+) sign to the right. From here you can change/update your password and save.

Hope this helps
-Steve
Flag Thu Aug 21, 2014
Hi Gail! Carol here at Trulia. I hope you were able to reset your password with Anoir's instructions but I will email you directly in case you still need assistance with your password reset.

If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here: https://trulia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us