Rober Mareno, Both Buyer and Seller in Staten Island, NY

How do i update my home property details info on here Trulia? I want to make some corrections on my property info.

Asked by Rober Mareno, Staten Island, NY Wed Feb 24, 2010

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Rober,

If your home is currently listed as being 'for sale' on our site, Robert's answer is correct and you should contact your agent to make sure that they make the necessary updates to your property either directly on our site or with the source that provides your listing information to us.

If your home is not currently for sale on our site and you wish to update the property record information we have on file for your home, please note that this information is made available by the county assessor's office and it is recommended that you contact them to ensure that they have the most up-to-date information on file for your home. Once they make any updates to their information, our display will update automatically thereafter.

Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Rober,
Because you're not the broker or agent or website that submitted the listing then you will have to contact them to correct the information. There is also a box on the page with the listing that gives you Option to Report Error. Or send trulia an email.
Good Luck,
Bob Fine
I assume your home is listed for sale on trulia. there is a drop down named edit listing details, there you may may changes to the property information.