Using Trulia in Miami>Question Details

Sherri Rachal, Home Buyer in 33177

How do i get info to any of the homes on trulia?

Asked by Sherri Rachal, 33177 Sat Apr 6, 2013

Lookin to move to fl ! How do i find info about the homes on trulia? Help!

Answers

15
Hi Sherri,

Niki at Trulia here. We’re excited you’re using Trulia for your home search process. We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. If you are interested in a listing, click on the "Contact the agent" button to get in touch with a real estate professional in your area. We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.

You may also find and contact a real estate professional to help with your search by clicking on "Find a Pro" in the green bar at the top of the page. You will see a list of professionals in your area, and be able to read profiles or search by keywords to find the perfect fit.

If you have additional questions, please contact us at customerservice@trulia.com or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
Call a very good realtor with good recommendations that knows your market. That realtor will be able to get an available home on Trulia or one that fits your criteria that is not on Trulia. Give me a call at 305-968-1459 and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have!
Fred
Best next action is to ask a local Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the main menu at the top of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Please visit my website which is http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
I will be happy to provide you all necessary information regarding real estate market in Miami Dade and Broward counties.
Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
Hire a great agent, like myself, if you're looking in the Miami-Dade/Broward County areas of So Fla. If you're looking elsewhere reach out to me, I've been doing this over 30 yrs in Miami and can refer you to my network of great agents, like myself, throughout the State.
If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And please also send your email address and phone number, I'll be excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.
I'm happy to answer your questions,you can also brows for active listings from my website,
http://www.rosieagent.com
Contact a Realtor on Trulia.

Best of Luck!!

Mali Shahbazian
Web Reference: http://Malisellsmiami.com
Hi Cherri
Easy,call me at 305 300 8540 I'll do the search for you that's what we do to help u,an saves you time ,I'll email u results
To see.
Anthony
Sherri,
A recent study revealed 30% of homes appearing for sale on aggregate websites like Zillow and Trulia were actually, no longer available. Add to that the blantantly false data submitted from Realty Track and you find yourself in a cloud and fiction.
-
Andre, Don, Pablo, Beth and Marc all provided excellent guidance. If you are serious about your search for a home, you need to promote yourself to serious tools. The best source of reliable, timely, accurate, comprehensive and relveant real estate data is the local MLS. Any Realtor(r) in your detinationn location would be happy to provide you FREE access to the local MLS.
-
Your Realtor(r) will be able to assess your situaion and needs and refer you to a local lender who has a track record of helping people like you, who close on time and under budget. In a home purchase, the last thing you need is a lender who likes to pile on the drama and histeria. Stay away from the big banks who took your 900 billion dollars and are now too big to govern and too big to care if you are left homeless and that includes Never Ever Bank of Clearwater FL.
-
If you can't find a Realtor (r) give me a call, I'll contact one for you.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Assoicate
Remax Relatec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
If you need any additional information about homes listed here on Trulia, please feel free to visit my profile and click "contact me", I will address your inquiry within 24 hours.
While Trulia is an excellent site on which to learn a great deal about real estate and the state of the real estate market, it is not the best place to find a home in Miami.

The best way to search for currently available listings of Miami homes is to search the website of your Miami real estate agent, whom you are likely to locate here on Trulia.

Using the vast resources of Trulia, you can check the credentials of thousands of agents, then pick some who look good to you. Call them, talk with them, and then pick one that you like. Ask that agent to direct you to his or her website and start your dialog from there. You can search other agent's sites, but you will find that we all have access to exactly the same mls information.

Your Miami realtor will work with you to save you time and effort and will help you find the home you're looking for.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

For a list of currently available home in Miami, go to:
Hi Sherri,
A good idea is to contact in an agent in the area you feel you are interested in, and then you can see if thi is a person you feel you can work with.
That agent should also be able to advise you if this is the area that best suits you and can then direct you to another area that may suit you better.
Trulia is a great way to get an idea of locations and prices, as well as looking online at various blogs and city websites to get a feel for neighborhoods.
South Florida itself is a very large metropolitan area and offer very different lifestyles. Also the commute to your work if you will be doing that is a big consieration.

If you are looking in the Aventura and surrounding areas such as Miami Beach, Sunny Isles or Hollywood, feel free to contact me, I would be glad to assist you!

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Hello Sherri,

If you are not working with a realtor, feel free to contact me with your next purchase.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres, MBA
AF Realty, LLC
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com
786-205-6988
Contact an agent (not the listing agent for a property you might be interested in) in the town or city you're interested in. A good place to start is the "Find a Pro" tab at the top of the page. So, for instance, you might look for agents in Miami.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Thank you for your inquiry. If you're a home buyer making plans to move to Florida I recommend you establish a relationship with a real estate agent who will assist you in the relocation and sale. This too is a sure way to get access to homes of interest and others you may not be aware of.

The Andre Shambley Group
785-704-8482