Question Details

Ernie Rogers, Real Estate Pro in 23225

How do I upload my photo?

Asked by Ernie Rogers, 23225 Fri Aug 31, 2007

I am a Realtor. How do I upload my photo?

Answers

6
HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES AND UPDATE YOUR PROPERTY:
Turns out "YOU CAN'T"...unless you pay for it
OR you have a realtor who is paying
OR Trulia can block the property cause they can't/won't
upgrade from the current picture of a dead tree...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 5, 2012
You can--there have been no problems uploading pictures on Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer 6 is the only problem browser, and we're releasing a fix mid next week.

Thanks for your patience!
You can't. That function doesn't work for everyone. Apparently its on the "to fix" list.
All,
Sorry you're experiencing difficulties with the image upload. My guess is you're using Internet Explorer version 6. One workaround is to use IE7 or Firefox. As Megan pointed out, just go to the Edit My Profile page and click on "upload a picture". You should get a popup window with a space to upload a picture or pick one of our own pictures.
We are releasing a much improved upload process some time next week that should resolve all these issues. Thanks for your patience.
If you have already tried to load your picture from the edit my profile and clicked on upload photo and nothing happens. That is you do not get the browse your pictures prompt. You may be having the same problem I have had. I e-mailed the Trulia support and they said there was a bug in the system and they were working on it and hope to resolve it by early September.
hi ernie, click the "edit my profile" link in the sub navigation bar (under the "trulia voices" tab). on the left hand side of the page that loads you will see an "upload a picture link".