Using Trulia in Queens>Question Details

Michael Kerr…,  in 11694

How do I update my listings and include photo's? Also, how do you get my listings - from mlsli.com?

Asked by Michael Kerris, 11694 Fri Nov 14, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1064935005-10012-Shore-Front-…

Answers

2
coldwell banker has all listings auto loaded to trulia... :)
Hi Michael,

It looks like you submitted all of your listings to us manually via Single Listing Submit. Listings submitted this way must be refreshed every 30 days (previously that was every two weeks) and it appears that you haven't refreshed your listings for quite a while and as a result they have expired and been removed from our display.

If you can still view these listings in the My Listings section of your account, you should be able to click the Refresh button for each one and each will then be live again on Trulia within approximately 36 hours. However I believe the time of your last refresh may have been long ago enough that these listings may have dropped off your My Listings page entirely. If that's the case, you will need to re-submit these listings to us via the link below.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator