Using Trulia in Merrick>Question Details

Bob Schualla, Home Owner in Merrick, NY

How do I remove pictures of the inside of my house?

Asked by Bob Schualla, Merrick, NY Sun Aug 26, 2012

There are 12 pictures of my house, I do not want 11 of those pictures how do I remove them?

Answers

6
If you uploaded the pictures yourself, logon the account you used for uploading and remove, change or add any pictures.
If a real estate agent posted the pictures, discuss the problem with him/her. You can't remove those pictures yourself.
Hey Bob-

If the home you purchased is still listed on Trulia for sale, you can alert our Customer Service team (customerservice@trulia.com), or you can send them an email via the link below. They can then update the home's status and remove the listing information. If you choose the latter method, please be sure to include a link to the property in question, or the complete property address.

Best Wishes,

Ali, Community Manager
Web Reference: http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 27, 2012
If the property was/is listed with an agent, ask him/her to remove the photos; or directly contact customer service http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ Keep in mind that the pictures may also appear on other sites.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 26, 2012
The listing agent who posted the pictures should be able to remove them.
If you placed the pictures on the MLS, you can contact the agent who listed your property.

If you are referring to another site you would need to be more specific.

Also, when photos are posted, they are sometimes posted to other websites.

If you need any assistance please call me.

Frank Failla
Century21 Dallow
516-644-3751
Who put up the pictures? That is probably who you need to speak to to remove them.