Question Details

Paula J. Smi…, Real Estate Pro in Enfield, CT

How do I or my seller remove an incorrect negative remark/review from their listing?

Asked by Paula J. Smith, Enfield, CT Thu Jun 14, 2012

I've looked everywhere for a way to reach the correct department to handle this type of problem and I've had no luck. Please respond back to me via email or phone. paula.smith01@yahoo.com or 860-748-6801 Ty, Paula

Answers

4
I want to delete a positive comment I made on my real estate agents site. Things have come up after close of escrow that makes me want to remove it. How do I do it?
Negative comments from our review...
How do remove negative comments from Trulia - that are not us..
Hi there Paula,

I'd be more than happy to help you put this right.

Which negative comment do you wish to remove, and for which property?

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Hi Andrew,
This week I signed up to Trulia. Prior to signing up, I was getting messages from Trulia and I thought that they were scams because I didn't have an acct., so I didn't open them. As stated, I just opened an acct. several days ago and when I did open an acct. I was shocked to see a very negative comment. Obviously, the emails from Trulia that I ignored, were from someone who was interested in one of my listings.
Please consider removing that comment; there's only one
Flag Sat Aug 16, 2014
Why would a seller be able to remove a negative review? Is this site not to protect sellers and buyers? I left a negative, but totally reasonable and fact based review on a sellers page and she was able to remove it it seems? That is odd. I used no profanity, no personal judgement, I merely let others know that she was very hard to get in touch with and I would not recommend using her.
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014