Using Trulia in 07648>Question Details

Bob Paulen, Both Buyer and Seller in 07648

How do I list my home ont this site? I am selling my home without a broker

Asked by Bob Paulen, 07648 Tue Oct 23, 2007

Answers

6
Hi Bob,We are local Realtors who specialize in listing properties in Bergen County. We will get your property sold fast and for the most money possible.

By listing your property with us, you will reach 1000’s more buyers through our marketing efforts. Studies show that your property will sell for a 16% higher price if you list with a Realtor. We advertise on the MLS as well as approximately 1200 websites through our interface data exchange subscription. These sites are both local (ie NJMLS) and at a national level (Realtor.com) This way your listing gets maximum exposure.

In addition to maximizing your exposure, we offer a value added service. If you would like, we have a home staging professional on staff that can come to your home, tour your home, and create a report of things that you can do to help make your home stand out and sell faster and for more money. This consultation is free to you. Statistics show that homes that are staged have a greater success rate for selling. We can explain more about this process and it’s benefits. We will work hard to get you the most money out of your home.

We can show the property by appointment only or by installing a lockbox which is only accessible by licensed Realtors. This is up to you.

We also handle all of the negotiations and paperwork (contract of sale, lead paint disclosure, sellers disclosures, etc). It is proven that you will get a higher price for your property if there is an intermediary/negotiator involved.

We would like to preview your home. Perhaps we can set up a meeting one evening next week?

Thanks, Dave

Dave Lagomarsino | LeConte Realty
Sales Associate | 200 Boulevard Hasbrouck Heights NJ 07604
Office: 201-288-2000 | Fax: 800-288-2823 | Mobile: 201-916-0431 | dlagomarsino@leconterealty.com | http://www.leconterealty.com
Hi Bob,

Trulia doesn't list for sale by owner listings at this time. I do want to clarify however that we do not receive listing information from the MLS. Agents and brokers submit listing information to Trulia.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Hi Bob,
The first question I would like to ask you is why you're selling your home yourself. Most people feel they will save $$ by not paying the average 6% commission. You may consider that the National Assn. of Realtors (I know they have a vested interest in this issue) estimates that the average home sold without Realtor representation sells for 17% less than a comparable properties. I would urge you to interview a few agents recommended by people that you trust, to learn how they would market your home, and then decide if you still want to sell it yourself.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Karen Miller
http://www.justsoldbykaren.com
Bob, Trulia recognizes the value of using a Realtor/Licensee in selling your home and usually the sharpest and brightest are using Trulia.com and Trulia Voices as marketing strategies. Therefore Trulia has made it a policy to only allow homes represented by Realtors/Licensees on this site. I would try FSBO.com, Craigs List,My Space, Utube to get your property featured on the web. Aso, try putting together your own virtual tour of the property. There are many sites which will allow you to use your own address to develope a web site. Good luck!
Bob, I appreciate your choosing to sell without a broker however, using a reputable and energetic one will certainly expand your market base. There is enough evidence out there to prove the value of a Broker whith regard to your bottom line(net proceeds). I like to call it the black line. If you could put an additional $2500 into your new home; wouldn't that be worth it? Good Luck to you!
Michael
http://www.michaelrobertshomes.com/
Hi Bob,
My understanding is the information is pulled off MLS so if your not on MLS you won't be here. You can try Craig's List or Zillow.
Sorry, Michael