Using Trulia in Med Center>Question Details

Seamae Erfani, Home Seller in Houston, TX

How do I list my Houston Home on 9211 Riddlewood Lane (www.har.com) on Trulia?

Asked by Seamae Erfani, Houston, TX Fri Mar 28, 2008

We are willing to either sell or rent out our spacious 4 bedroom medical center home. It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 remodeled baths, and 11 closets! Great inner loop neighborhood. Bellaire High. Harwood floors throughout. Master with walk in closet. Covered patio. Mature magnolia trees. Fully landscaped. http://www.har.com Very convenient location. I want to list it on Trulia but don't know how. Thanks!

Answers

5
Hello Seamae.
You need to tell your agent about the site and they can list your home there, you are not able to do it your self. Tell them to use the below reference to do it. I know that in Keller Williams we have an internal MLS system that links directly into Trulia and other sites.
Best Wishes,
Manuel Caicedo
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 28, 2008
Hi Seamae,

The link that Manuel provided below his answer is actually our sign up page for premium advertising for listings. If you are working with an agent, please direct him/her to the link below to submit your listing information to Trulia absolutely free of charge.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 31, 2008
I can't blame you on wanting to sell your home yourself. Since we are moving into our business season, make sure your able to have time to show the problem and make sure when you are showing that the interested party are quailfy to purchase, you'll find out as we do - that there are a lot of "STROKERS" out there... Whatever, if you like to have a list of free sites to post email. Cannot post on HAR unless your a memebr of the MLS.
Web Reference: http://www.localtownmls.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 28, 2008
There are sites that upload to active rain. At Exit Realty NE Houston - The Texas Proud Realty Team our listing are uploaded to Trulia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 28, 2008
My concern is your you For Sale by Owner? If you are many seasoned professionals who know how selling properties work seek seller without an agent involved turn around and sue for not following the laws of the State of Texas when selling any property that all realtors, and sellers not represented MUST follow

You are approaching the busy season for any realtor if you are trying a FSOB miss the season you may not be able to sale your property. MLS is the most well known search engine to have a property listed and sold thru professionals.

We receive sooooo many calls or emails a week from seller trying to sale their home on their own found out they are now facing legal issues for not doing it correctly, it is tooooo late for a us as realtors to become involved.

Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 28, 2008