Using Trulia in New Buffalo>Question Details

Nadra D. Kis…,  in New Buffalo, MI

How do I know if my MLS automatically feeds into Trulia?

Asked by Nadra D. Kissman, New Buffalo, MI Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

5
You can call them and ask them. You should have the same conversation with your brokerage, if you work for one.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 20, 2011
Hi Nadra,

I"m afraid that Tim is actually incorrect. Trulia does receive listings directly from many MLS systems at this time. You can inquire directly with your MLS as to whether or not they send listings to us, or you can send an email to our Customer Service team via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Both Tim and Derek are correct, Your Broker can have the listings forward to Trulia and they do forward from Realtor.com. You can always put them on yourself . It only takes a few minutes.

If you opted in to the listing syndication with Point 2 Technologies through our Association, your listings will feed from our MLS to Point 2, then to Trulia. It usually takes at least 48hrs. If there is a propblem, you will need to contact Point 2. There are other vendors out there that assist in syndication as well.

Best wishes,
Paul Dumke
They tell me no MLS directly feeds to Trulia. They get their listings from sources other than directly from MLS. They do get them from sources that do get them directly from MLS systems, if that makes sense to you. Realtor.com is one such place.