Using Trulia in Baldwin City>Question Details

Myra Glover, Other/Just Looking in Baldwin City, KS

How do I get a listing removed that RealtyTrac has on your site with the wrong house pictured? I have asked RealtyTrac to remove but no response.

Asked by Myra Glover, Baldwin City, KS Wed Mar 31, 2010

My house is shown on a listing for a foreclosure with RealtyTrac and it should be another house on my street. I am ready to start calling the Better Business Bureau and the KS Real Estate Commission if not corrected by April 5th.

Help the community by answering this question:


Realty Trac is not a listing or selling firm, they simply take information from foreclosure notices and public notices and compile them into what you see. They are in the business of selling infomrtaion, they want someone to click on their link and subscribe to them to find out more information. Sites like trulia then pick up teh realty trac feed, and publish it here. You will need to contact realty trac direct as chances are they are not going to see your posts here.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 31, 2010
Myra Realty Trac does not show the particular house that has a legal notice on it. You have to signup and pay them to get information on a particular property. By the way here is a link if you want to file a complaint. Realty Trac relies on their disclaimers which cover just about everything and they are rated A+ by the BBB.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 31, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer