Adrienne.tuck, Home Owner in Colorado Springs, CO

How do I edit photos associated with my home? This is something I'm easily able to manage in Zillow.

Asked by Adrienne.tuck, Colorado Springs, CO Fri Feb 8, 2013

The house is not for sale, but the old photos associated are construction photos that I want updated. I shouldn't have to wait until I have a realtor and the house is for sale to update public information about my home.

Answers

3
Adrienne,
You will have to contact Zillow about this one. As a Realtor I can edit content and photos of my listings easily, but as a consumer you will have a different process.
The photos showing may be the original photos used in the MLS system which are buld uploaded to teh various sites. If that is so then some of the websites store and use the original photos, you may not be able to change the information shown on all of the sites advertising listings. When any agents in our company upload listings they are automatically sent to over sixty sites. If all the photos are not available on the original upload they may not be updated when new ones are available to the MLS since most of the sites do not do an update load of changes of photos submitted to the MLS.

Mark Oberg
Keller Wiliams Clients Choice
1283 Kelly Johnson Blvd
Colorado Springs CO 80920
719-377-0121
markoberg@kw.com
http://markoberg.kwrealty.com/
Hello Adrienne,

It's posisble that Trulia is using photos from a street view feature from Google. Those street view photos would need to be updated to appear updated in Trulia. You can also update them directly through your account via the My Listings link.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.syan.com