Using Trulia in Palm Coast>Question Details

Elsbeth Cata…,  in Palm Coast, FL

How do I edit my ads? How can I add my company logo?

Asked by Elsbeth Catalano, Palm Coast, FL Mon Sep 21, 2009

Answers

1
Hi Elsbeth,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for your question. Listing photos and open house information are editable for all properties at this time. Other listing information can only be edited directly on our site if the listing in question has been submitted to our site manually.

In your case, it looks like we receive your listing information from Prudentail in which case you should contact them to ensure that they update your listing information on their site and within the data feed they send to us. Once they update their data feed, our display should update automatically with the new information.

Logo branding on Trulia is an advertising option that we extend to brokers. If you, or your broker, is interested to learn more, please access the link below and complete the form you'll find on the page.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator