Using Trulia in 23434>Question Details

Cynthia, Other/Just Looking in California

How do I delete notifications on my Trulia mobile iphone app?

Asked by Cynthia, California Thu Sep 19, 2013

Hi Cynthia! Carol here at Trulia. On your phone, select the menu button on your phone while in the Trulia Mobile App to get the options Settings and Log Out. Select Settings and you will see Mobile Alerts and checked boxes next to "Saved search update" and "Saved home update." Uncheck both boxes.

You may also have to clear the Trulia Mobile app cache on your smartphone. Click on your Settings/Tools to go to your Application Manager. Select the Trulia Mobile app from the list of applications and you should be given option to "Clear cache." Click this button and stored data will be removed.

If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 28, 2014
This app is a POS!! Nothing deletes the list on the notifications page.
I see this question was asked in 2013, but I don't see an answer - and I have the same question. When Trulia notifies me of a new property it appears in "Notifications" on my iPhone. How do I delete these items after I have read them? The list of properties in "Notifications" just keeps growing and growing, making it utterly useless.....
Yup, impossible to delete the notifications so the list just grows and grows. I had hundreds and hundreds of notifications, when a new one came in I'd have to scroll forever to get to the bottom of the list. I deleted the app, and won't be reinstalling it.
Flag Sat Sep 26, 2015
Hi, The easiest way I have found, is to erase the App from your phone and reinstall it. I have found no way to clear the Notifications. Good Luck.
Flag Fri May 15, 2015
My notifications continue to grow, and cannot be deleted. I agree this app is not for iPhones and should be removed. There are other apps........
Did anyone actually READ the question? They are not asking about saved SEARCHES...but rather deleting NOTIFICATIONS!! I have 8 notifications on my iPhone that I've already viewed and would like to delete, but there is no way to delete them.

Can anyone advise on how to delete notifications??
Press on the pink heart it will turn grey and remove the saved listing
Tanya's response does not work on an iphone. I agree that Trulia app is not for an iphone. I have saved searches that I want to delete & can't. I am just going to delete app & use Zilliw which is user friendly!
Comment on previous reply: The question was about how to delete a saved search, not how to turn them all off. What a stupid app that doesn't make it easy to delete a search!
If you are logged in, click the three bars on the top left of the page, go to settings on the bottom right of the pop out tab and there will be a slide to turn saved searches on and off. As for saved notifications, do the same, click the three bars on the top left of the page, go to my saves, on the next page saved will automatically be highlighted, simply click notification next to it, swipe over the save and delete. If this does not work I recommend contacting Trulia support via the bottom right of any Trulia page or to expedite via 1-888-466-3501. They are VERY professional and always willing to assist. Hope this helps and make it a great day.