Question Details

Marsha Cowan, Real Estate Pro in Hixson, TN

How do I completely cancel my Trulia Account. I requested that last month, and half of the charges were removed. I need to completely get out.

Asked by Marsha Cowan, Hixson, TN Fri Aug 26, 2011

Please to cance my contract and refund the amount removed from my bank account of $100.oo. You removed my $79.oo payment, so I know you are aware of my desire to quit Trulia for the time being. I am changing agency and unsure of the future. I thank you in advance for the reimbersement of $100.oo.

Marsha Cowan

Answers

2
Hi Marsha,

It appears as though you canceled your Trulia Pro account with us, but you're still signed up for Trulia Local Ads. You can cancel that within the account settings section of your Trulia profile.

If you need assistance, please contact us via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 26, 2011
MArsha this is voices, chances are they may not see your post here, go to the bottom of the page, click on send us feedback and email them through that link to get to customer service. So you know... Trulia should be used to promote yourself, not promote the agency. You should use it to promote your listings and use voices to answer questions to get your name out. In addition use the blog to build a following and therefore potential customers. good luck with your move
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com