Question Details

Sherrilyn Sh…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA

How do I check into a listing on Trulia?

Asked by Sherrilyn Shields, San Diego, CA Tue Dec 11, 2012

To complete my profile I need to check into a listing. How do I do this? It also says I earn 10 points...

Answers

4
You will have to download the Trulia app for Agents, sign in, and there will be a button to Check-In. Good luck!
I have a blackberry, can I check into my own properties?
Hi Sherrilyn,

Fred is correct. You can check into properties using Trulia’s Mobile App for Agents. It’s free an available on both iPhone and Android devices. Check out the link below to learn more:

Once you download the app, checking in to a property is pretty simple. Open the agent app on your phone and click on the 'Check In' option. On the next screen you'll see a list of nearby properties. Select the one you want and select the green 'Check In' bar on the next screen. That's it!

Let us know if you have any other questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily
It is a mobile app on your smartphone. At the bottom of your profile page you will see Checkins
Download the agent mobile app and share the inside scoop on homes you've toured.

Click on "download" and follow the instructions.