Using Trulia in Naples>Question Details

Debbie Canady, Real Estate Pro in 28604

How do I change the status? I have claimed my home and want to put the price in but can't locate how to do that.

Asked by Debbie Canady, 28604 Sun Jun 12, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Debbie,

Our Customer Service team can reactivate an expired listing if you are unable to, however they will need the complete property address in order to do so. Please send that information to our team via the link below.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hi Debbie,
To change the status of your listing:
1. Click on your listings tab under your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click on "My Listings"
3. All your listings will then appear. There is an "edit" tab where you can change the status, add photos, copy, a virtual tour, and open house times.
Hope this helps.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Can't answer your question; maybe the board you are with can help...seems like the place to start. What state are you with? We have similar names, and I know that I've seen the spelling of you name in South Carolina, in Canady, SC. Are you or your relatives from that part of the country?
Keep me in mind for referrals if you are not from Naples, FL...Kathybc
Web Reference: http://AroundNaples.com
Kathy, my husband's family is from Indiana, settling there from Ireland. I knew a Kathy Bogan when we lived in Marco Island (for 50 years!). Paul is my husband. Could that be you???
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
Hi Debbie,
Yes, you will have to enter the expired listing as a new one as once they expire they can't be reversed.
Glad I could help.
Best wishes to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Thanks, Laura, that works for me as a Broker on my listings but it did not help on the individual listing I'm trying to help my daughter with. I may have to delete that one and start over. I was trying to bring back an expired listing.
Hi Debbie! How are you? Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question, but I wanted to say HELLO! What are you up to these days? I hope that all is well!!
Michelle Thomas, Realtor
239-860-7176
Michelle@Naples.com
Michelle@MarcoNaplesArea.com