Using Trulia in 17701>Question Details

Barry Eck, Real Estate Pro in Williamsport, PA

How did Trulia get photos of the inside of my property?

Asked by Barry Eck, Williamsport, PA Tue Mar 20, 2012

I see that a property that I own but am not selling is on Trulia, and somehow there are photos of the inside of the property posted. These aren't my photos, and they were taken after I remodeled the home. How did Trulia get photos of the inside of my property? I had an appraisal done -- do appraisers post photos to Trulia?

Answers

3
Hi Barry,

Can you post or email me a link to your home on Trulia so I can look into this for you?

Thanks!

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
andrew@trulia.com
It must have been listed for sale at some point. Trulia grabs it's info from listings posted on an agents web site or mls. Your bio reads that you are an agent, is that right? Did you or anyone else list the house for sale, even briefly?
Web Reference: http://Tammybenkwitt.com
I doubt they came from an appraiser. I am pretty sure Trulia gets listings and photos from various websites, mls systems and internet sites so it would seem that someone added the listing and photos somewhere and Trulia found them.