Using Trulia in 08051>Question Details

Michael Defi…,  in Mullica Hill, NJ

How come my listings have no contact information about me?

Asked by Michael Defillippis, Mullica Hill, NJ Thu Jun 18, 2009

Hi I am an agent who is new at Trulia and although I have signed all my listings to my profile when I act like a buyer and check out my listings it seems there is no way for any potential buyers to contact me. When I click on contact agent it doesn't have my number or email or anything. Why is this? How to I get my information there? I have seen other listings that have the agents contact info and even pictures! I really want to use this website to its full advantages so anyones help would be appreciated!

Answers

2
Michael,

For the small fee of $39 p/month to become a Trulia Pro, it is most certainly worth branding yourself on Trulia . . . my investment has paid off far sooner than I iever expected.

Love and Peace,
Francesca, Realtor
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
Hi Michael,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question.

Normally if you've claimed a listing, your contact information is added to that listing and you will receive an email if someone asks a question about the property or if someone uses the 'Contact the Agent' form on our property details page.

However Weichert Realtors is sending us the listing information for your listings and they've chosen to brand the listings as well such that when users have a question or wish to contact the agent, an email will be sent directly to them. Unfortunately there's no way to override their branding at this time unless they stop providing us with this listing information or unless you become a Trulia Pro subscriber and can thus manage your listing sources.

You may want to contact Weichert about this so see if they can remove this listing from the data feed they send to us and allow you to brand the listing yourself, or you may want to explore the benefits that Trulia Pro can provide. In addition to giving you control over the sources we use for your listing information, all of your listings are automatically featured and will generally receive 4 to 7 times more exposure on Trulia than regular listings. To learn more please check out the link below.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Wow! That't not cool! I guess that's why Mike went to RE/MAX! Got sick of management taking his hard earned leads @ his old office! Good job Mike and welcome to RE/MAX...
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012