Using Trulia in 95409>Question Details

Colette Vion, Real Estate Pro in Santa Rosa, CA

How can I remove a listing form Trulia and immediatelyl?

Asked by Colette Vion, Santa Rosa, CA Fri May 9, 2008

The seller has listed his property with another company and is irate. Apparently he checks Trulia daily and the listing still remains and refers to my website at http://www.colette4homes.com Please contact me by phone as soon as possible as I am in the office using another person's laptop and will be leaving shortly. My cell phone is (707)483-1877. Urgent that you contact me quickly.

Thank you.

Colette Vion
Coldwell Banker

Answers

1
Good Afternoon Colette,

I believe the property at the link below is the one you are referring to and I have set our system to remove it from our display once our data is refreshed. That should occur within 24 hours.

In the future the best way to do this is to be sure to remove the listing from your site as soon as it's no longer listed with you. We only show the listing on our site because your web host continues to send us the listing information that is still live on your website.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative