Using Trulia in Dallas>Question Details

Charlotte, Home Buyer in London, OH

How can I limit my search to homes with pools?

Asked by Charlotte, London, OH Fri Jul 6, 2007

Answers

11
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Charlotte,

Since there has been some recent activity on this thread, I thought I would let you know that Trulia's new keyword search allows you to limit your search results to listings that contain certain words or phrases in the listing descriptions.

The link below will show you homes in Dallas that contain the word 'pool' in their descriptions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Get a REALTOR to do the looking for you, and to represent you as a buyer's agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 12, 2008
Hi Charlotte,

Trulia currently doesn't provide the option to limit your search to homes with pools only, however I will be sure to alert our specialists of your request to do so.

If you have any further suggestions please access the link below and send them to us.

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2007
Extremely easy, us as Dallas real estate agents need to determine what you are qualified for to purchase a home, your personal and professional lifestyle, what part of town, room count, we can place your specifications on an automatic list and forward you properties moment they come available on the market, that also includes Dallas foreclosures.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
So many good offers of help! Hard to choose I'll bet, if you really need that pool. I agree the MLS is a database and that does mean garbage in garbage out. There is a function that let's any agent set up an automatic e-mail for any existing and then new properties that are correctly marked. There is also a requirement in most cities to have a permit for a pool so there is another way to search for houses but, most agents won't go so far even if you are "their buyer", becasue it takes longer to go that way, first you identif the houses in a given area with pools then you check to see if they are for sale and lastly if not for sale but, meeting a buyers requirements then you speak to owner to see if they have plans to sell. There's always a way, if you have determination, disapline and desire to help "your buyers". Good luck with your move-I to am a REALTOR with RE/MAX Dallas Suburbs. Click the photo for more info.
Hallo Charlotte,

You can set up a search on the MLS for a pool and any other search criteria like everyone here is mentioning. However, the system only works as well as the people operating it. Here is a recent example: We were searching for a home for a client that had a pool. ONE of the five homes we showed them actually had a pool listed in the system. I had to comb through the system one by one because the system did not have the pools listed - I had to find it using other methods. They ended up putting an offer in on one of the homes that did not have a pool listed in the listing.

Best wishes,
Terri
Charlotte,
You can certainly narrow your search through the MLS via many websites (unfortunately Trulia isn't one of them). You will find that many realtors provide access to the MLS on their websites - mine included.

Another option for you is to have a realtor set up an automatic search for you. I can set up an automatic search through the MLS and you would receive an email anytime a home that meets your needs becomes available. You can visit your search results anytime, day or night. If you are interested, please visit my website at http://www.MelissaSellsDFW.com or you can contact me at 214-418-0180 and I would be happy to set it up for you.

Good luck with your search. I hope you find your dream home!

Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker, Jane Henry Realtors
melissa.hailey@coldwellbanker.com
214-418-0180
http://www.MelissaSellsDFW.com
Hello Charlotte,

I work in the Dallas Metro Plex and am a Realtor that specializes in selling homes with swimming pools. I can set you up on an email program were you would have old and new listings in the area you are looking sent to you as soon as they hit the MLS system. As a member of The Association of Pool and Spa Professionals through my company SwimCo LLC (Used to support my real estate business) I can help you in ways no other agent can. Call or visit my web site for details. Good luck!!!
Charlotte, fortunately our website allows you to choose only homes with pools. On our homepage, simply click on the SEARCH DFW HOMES. Near the bottom of the next page you can check the "Pool" box to find only homes with pools. Thank you for your question! http://www.TheRealEstateSpot.net
You can do this for FREE on my website... http://www.teamlynn.com. Choose property search, then advance search, enter your wish list, and then at the bottom click on the + sign to see more search options, there you can click on pool. This will give you one search or you can also set it up to send you new properties as they hit the market. If you need more specific assistance let me know and I can set up a more extensive search for you in our system.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Your agent can do a specific search for homes fitting your criteria. This is true for pools or any other feature - like a basement, 3 car garage, or right down to the number of bathrooms you need.