Using Trulia in 07306>Question Details

Sa0318, Home Seller in New York, NY

How can I get your website to accept my POSTLETS listing?

Asked by Sa0318, New York, NY Mon May 14, 2012

site to accept the POSTLETS listing?

Answers

6
Hi there Sa0318,

As I had mentioned in your other post, Trulia does not allow FSBO listings. This is why Postlets will not let you post the property to our site.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. If there's anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to let me know.

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Hi, you cannot submit, your listing on postlets, through trulia. Find an agent to soeak with and get comfortable with, and let them help you with what you need. Good luck. James Folise
If you are a for sale by owner, its my understanding the postlets will NOT feed your listing to Trulia. Only homes listed with agents can be listed on Trulia and postlets will feed agents' listings to Trulia but not for sale by owner properties.
It has to be on the mls and your broker has to pay for the service that shoots it out to the mls
My website is connected to both MLS systems; my Garden State has IDX which automatically connects to every listing on the MLS. Both my MLS systems automatically syndicate to over 50 sites, from Trulia, NYtimes.com, Zillow.com even to MapQuest. The benefit of being an agent with Weichert Realtors is that all these process are in place to capture more buyers. I go and personally create a post let for my listings. Karen
What is that you are listing? Typically listing have to listed through an agent. I can help you with that. I can bereached at 201 936 7164.. If you prefer I contact you, what is the best way to reach you to explain the details