Using Trulia in 37350>Question Details

Graham Burns, Real Estate Pro in Chattanooga, TN

How can I correct the prices on my listings? I have had some that have a price reduction?

Asked by Graham Burns, Chattanooga, TN Thu Aug 7, 2008

Answers

3
If you are using ListHub through the Chattanooga MLS, the changes should be automatic on Trulia when you make the change on MLS. It may take up to 4 days however to effect the change due to the process ListHub uses to sync with MLS. Nathan in your office should be able to help you with this or give me a call & I will walk you through it. It is real easy.
Graham: Where's your broker? This is a question you should be bringing to your broker ( or even another agent in your office) and asking for their help, or contact your MLS service directly and talk to their tech support. As a principal broker, I would hope that my agents would come to me for direction/help first, even on simple matters. That gives me an idea where they are - - it let's me know if they're struggling where I can help them best. That's part of my job!
Hope you were able to get your listings fixed. Good question.
Tina Evans, Principal Broker
Web Reference: http://tinaevans.net
Hi Graham,
Sign in, near top of home page click maintenance, you will see under "edit existing listing" the option "change listing status/price" just click it, but you will have to place the MLS # in the box at top of screen. If you need help call me , I'll walk you thru it.