Using Trulia in 97497>Question Details

Jeannette Fr…, Home Seller in Oregon

How can I advertise my FSBO home on Trulia ?

Asked by Jeannette Franklin, Oregon Thu Jan 3, 2008

Can I put my web site on Trulia ? HOW?

Answers

6
Hi Jeannette,

Welcome to Trulia.

You can also use the Trulia blogging platform to advertise your listing.
When doing so make sure to come up with a "long tail keyword" such as "yourtown home for sale" in the blog title and a few times in your post itself. Depending on the strength of your long tail keyword you could return high on organic searches either internal on Trulia or on other search engine like Google if your post is indexed.
Advertizing on real estate platforms (Trulia, FSBOs sites, blogs...) is important but ranking your listing in the first pages of SERPs is also a very important goal as the closer home buyers are to make their move and the more focused keywords they are going to type away...This is true with any type of sales.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010
You can try a flat fee mls realtor and get your home listed on Trulia.
Try vflyer.com. As Pam said, they'll populate several online sites and the flyers look professional. If you have just one home for sale use their free subscription...
Web Reference: http://www.darinprovost.com
You can create a flyer in postlet.com or vflyer.com and it may populate/syndicate to this site and several others. Good luck.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Trulia just allows real estate agents to advertise. You can try zillow.com, but I haven't had a huge response from that. Craigslist.org has always been pretty good--you can try it, it's free.

You're going to be cutting out a lot of buyers though by not listing with a Realtor because your house wont be on the MLS or Realtor.com
Web Reference: http://www.RotarTeam.com
I dont believe you can. I know zillow.com allows it.