Using Trulia in Orlando>Question Details

Shahriar, Both Buyer and Seller in 32817

How are you entitled to publish such wrong information about this house?

Asked by Shahriar, 32817 Wed Jul 1, 2009

It's a 4 bedroom house, not 3! Also the square footage is incorrect.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/photos/Florida/Orlando/sold/4078…

Answers

3
John Bennett’s answer
I should also note.

Many times a home is built at a 3/2 with a bonus Room. This is done to get around the impact fees that the county charges. This is how the county get 3 bedrooms when it is really 3 bedrooms and a bonus room

Does the 4th bedroom have a closet? Full closet?

This may be where the difference is.

John
Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for alerting us that we display incorrect information for this property. I've verified that the assessor's office does list this as a 4 bedroom home and I've alerted our team about this issue. They will report the error to our data provider, though I'm not sure if we can fix this on our end right away. I'm checking with our engineers and will post an update here once I find out.

As John noted below however, the square footage information we display does appear to match the information your local assessor's office has on file for this property. If you believe this information is incorrect, please contact your assessor's office to ensure that they have the most up-to-date square-footage information on file for your home. Once they update their records, our display should update automatically thereafter.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Hi, I am not sure who posted the information. Three prior MLS listing has 4 bedrooms as does the county. The square footage does appear to be at 1923. This is the footage under air.

John
352-978-4539