Using Trulia in 75025>Question Details

cesarpaganin…, Other/Just Looking in Delray Beach, FL

How I can unsubscribe?

Asked by cesarpaganini357, Delray Beach, FL Sun Apr 29, 2012

(I am in the 7 days free period and my brother already bought his home and I did not know)
Please tell me if you can do and the confirmation number, to tell my credit card just in case.
Appreciate your understanding.

Answers

5
Andrew Wilkinson’s answer
Hi cesarpaganini357,

I have taken your issue directly to our Customer Service team. They're going to look into it right away, and follow up with you shortly.

If there's anything else you would like me to let them know, don't hesitate to reply here or reach out to me at my email address below.

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
andrew@trulia.com
Yepper, I think Tepper is right. The 7-day trial sounds like those foreclosure site people.
Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com
Best to contact customer service if involves Trulia

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
I'm not sure what you subscribed to. Trulia is free for consumers. (Agents may or may not choose to pay extra for more visibility. I don't pay a penny. Thank you, Trulia!)

If you're talking about the foreclosure ads here on Trulia, that's run by a separate company--RealtyTrac. You'd have to contact them. When you signed up, there should have been information on how to unsubscribe. There might have been in any confirmatory e-mail you received. Be sure you follow those instructions to the letter.

One caution: You posting here will NOT--repeat will NOT--result in you being unsubscribed.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
I think you are on the wrong site. This is real estate. Sounds like you need to contact your credit card company or wherever it is you subscribed.