Question Details

Ellen, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Hi, why won't Trulia allow me to refine my search by neighborhood? I select the neighborhoods I'd like, but get receive results for other

Asked by Ellen, Portland, OR Fri Apr 19, 2013

areas.

Answers

1
Hello Ellen!
Nathan from Trulia here! To refine your search by neighborhood simply type in the area either city or zip code of your desired area from the home page. Once on the results page you will notice a white tool bar above your search results. To further refine this search select the "more filters" link on the far right side of the tool bar, and a box will appear. From this box you will notice a "Search by Multiple Locations" heading in the box below this header type in your preferred neighborhood then select "update search". This will filter the search to include homes only in that neighborhood. If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com

Thank you for using Trulia!