Question Details

Alain Gardner, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL

Hi, When I pull up my name on Google, and then click the Trulia link that is assigned to me, I see a blank profile page with no information on it.

Asked by Alain Gardner, Sarasota, FL Wed May 22, 2013

I have completed my profile and it looks ok to me. I would appreciate it if you could please expedite so I or for that matter anybody looking for me can see my profile.
Alain Gardner

Answers

1
Hello Alain!

Kristan from Trulia here. It looks like you had more than one profile in the past and one of those profiles was deactivated. Your active profile shows up when searching your name on Google, http://www.trulia.com/profile/alaingardner/.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for your real estate needs.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us directly at customersupport@trulia.com or by calling 1-888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.