Question Details

Esmeralda, Both Buyer and Seller in 80303

HELP. I want to save on trulia some homes to " my saved homes" list.

Asked by Esmeralda, 80303 Sun Jul 26, 2009

I do not see anywhere that save to my trulia tool or link. How do you save them? I've looked all over, please be specific. I only see on search page on left up corner "save search"

Answers

5
Hi Esmeralda,

I'm sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize that you are attempting to save foreclosure listings to your account. Unfortunately, you are correct that these listings cannot be saved to your My Trulia account at this time. However I'll be sure to share your request with the rest of our team and it may become available in the future.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes in the meantime and appreciate your patience. Please be sure to let us know if you have any other requests or general feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
I don't know what's the trick to save the homes, but here

http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2005925884--La-Lima-Ct-Las…

for example I don't see any link to do that, and on all the homes I've looked at. Please give me an answer cause I'm going crazy!
Please on all of the houses I've checked it does not show like in the link you sent me. Only this links appear:
Ask a question View larger map
Foreclosure Center
Share on Facebook Send to a friend Places of Interest
Print this page

THAT'S IT! so how come we have it different. It's the first time I see it like on your link. So what's not working??? Not all properties can be saved?? ?????????????
Hi Esmeralda,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for your question. You can save properties to your My Trulia account on the property detail page. When you view a property detail page, like the one you'll see if you access the link below, you'll find a link to 'Save listing' in the box on the right side of the page. Just click on that link, and the property will be added to the My Saved Homes section of your account.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Please somebody tell me. If I check the home and click on upper left corner "save this search" it does NOT save me that specific home, it saves the whole search, which I already did. I want to save ONLY those homes I like so that I can see them in my saved homes.

HOW DO I DO THIS?????