Using Trulia in Portland>Question Details

C. Morgan Da…, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR

Four of my active homes are shoWing up as sold. How can I correct this?

Asked by C. Morgan Davis, Portland, OR Sun Aug 14, 2011

Answers

4
Hi C. Morgan,

I don't see any sold or expired listings in your My Trulia account. If you are still encountering this problem on our site, please let us know which are the affected listings to we can assist you.

You can post that information here, or send it to our Customer Service team via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Try to go to listing load and change it from there, if you cant then it could be RMLS eror then you need to call RMLS and have it corrected .
in trulia, listing status can be changed from the MyListings link on the right hand side of the page under your picture
in listing load (found under Back Office on tab across top of the main page) and then click under status, unless its part of the mess up from the upgrade last week and you can't change it there. then you'll have to call rmls in the morning. good luck!