Using Trulia in 91214>Question Details

Ira Bland, Real Estate Pro in La Crescenta, CA

FOR STAFF: Why does another agent's picture appear on my listing even though I have my own photo on file?

Asked by Ira Bland, La Crescenta, CA Sun Jul 19, 2009

All information appearing with my listing is mine (e.g., name, email, phone, etc.) The only error is the photo appearing with the listing is that of another agent in my office.

Answers

2
Hi Ira,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for alerting us about this. We have corrected our display to reflect the correct agent information for your listing. If you access the link below you should now find that your photo and contact information is shown for this property.

Thank you again for reaching out to us about this and for your patience as well. If you have any other questions or concerns, please be sure to let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Ira,
I'm not a staff member but you may get quicker results by calling the support line. They will be able to assist you.
888-565-3652