Using Trulia in 92128>Question Details

Judi Forster, Home Owner in Rancho Bernardo, San...

Error message that my valid address is not correct. How do I fix this?

Asked by Judi Forster, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA Sat Jul 7, 2012

I have entered a valid address but Trulia keeps rejecting it. I've tried both with and without commas etc. but I cannot proceed to list because the address is not recognized. My house is in a populated area so I don't know what else to do. Any assistance is appreciated.

Answers

8
One reason Trulia will give the "invalid address" error code is if the property is listed elsewhere. In my case it was still listed for sale with the local MLS even though I was trying to list it for rent. *** TO OVERRIDE, you can call the Customer Service number 1 (888) 466-3501, but be prepared to wait a bit. I waited 33 minutes at 4 PM on a Monday afternoon, 2/23/15. Once they did answer, the gal named Daisy was very nice and helpful. She manually entered the address into my portfolio so all I had to do was "Edit" the listing. Interesting to note, she expressed: she too wished Trulia would provide an explanation for "invalid address" in the Help Section as it would avoid a lot of necessary questions.
Cheers.
Cheers.
If you are trying to put listings on Trulia and keep on having Error you can contact the Trulia Service Center .
I have this same problem, I'm trying to get my homes value, i entered 10 different VALID email addresses and it reads they are not valid!!!! i like how the VIP and the STAFF reply look like they did not even read the complaint, Great job guys!
Claps softly at Will Beecher and Alison Hillman, then smiles.
Flag Wed Feb 18, 2015
I noticed that Trulia does not recognize locations to set up listing alerts no matter what you put in the blank. I have inquiry into them for that as well.
lol
Flag Wed Feb 18, 2015
Hi Judi,

Thanks for your feedback, we'd like to take a closer look. Can you please send the business listing and correct address to our Customer Care?

customerservice@trulia.com

Ali, Community Manager

PS please let me know if I can help with anything else too!
even more LOL
Flag Wed Feb 18, 2015
Is your house listed or are you trying to get an idea about value?
What are you trying to do Judi?

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
125*142*10754