Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

Cherise, Other/Just Looking in Modesto, CA

Does anyone know who's handling the property at 12 Poinsettia Ct., Sacramento - MLS# 80823302? I can't seem

Asked by Cherise, Modesto, CA Thu Nov 6, 2008

to find who's listing this home.

Answers

7
Ute Ferdig - Atty. Negotiator’s answer
Hi Mari. This is a Bay Area MLS #. This property is brokered by a real estate company from the San Jose area. Can't quite figure out why someone from 3 hours away would list a property in Sacramento. It does not appear to be listed in the MLS that covers the Sacramento area, which on its face seems to be a disservice to the owner. Maybe the listing agent is the owner. No local MLS #, no pictures. I wonder how this agent expects to sell the property.
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA
I looked at the site for you, and that is a BETA site. Every single MLS number is wrong. Sorry.

For crying out loud, please go to a reputable site -- my site -- any agent's site -- and get correct information. I'm so sorry that you were lead up a garden path with that site. It just goes to show that you can't trust everything you find online. You need to know and feel confident in the source of your information.
Yes, I'm sure I have the right address. I got the MLS # from "NeighborCity.com", it says it's listed for $220,000. Thanks for your help.
I'm just guessing but I bet it's a pre-foreclosure that is not for sale. It last sold in 2006 at $450,000 to a non-owner occupant, meaning the owner does not live in the property. It's presently assessed by the tax assessor at $299,000.

If you would like to find REOs / bank-owned homes that ARE for sale, you should contact a local real estate agent to get listings from MLS directly emailed or go to an agent's web site to conduct your own search. Most agents, such as myself, download feeds from MLS that are updated every 15 minutes.

This particular property may show up months from now as a bank-owned home. The mortgage is $360K.
Hello Mari,

I pulled a search for 12 Poinsettia in Sacramento as well as the MLS#. I didn't find the address in question, except as a sold.

Here are the results: http://tinyurl.com/5vfv2f

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Carmen Isais
Web Reference: http://tinyurl.com/5vfv2f
this looks like a number that came from the Zip website
Cindi Hagley…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Hmm...part of the problem may be that 80823302 is not a valid MLS # for the Metrolist MLS? The last listing data I show for this property address is from 2006...the folks who purchased it then are still listed as the current owners in the tax records.

Are you sure you have the correct address?
Web Reference: http://www.sacreblog.com
Erin Stumpf, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA