Using Trulia in 90210>Question Details

Datalove, Home Buyer in 90210

Data on a neighborhood!

Asked by Datalove, 90210 Sun Dec 12, 2010

HI ! This website used to give extensive data on the neighborhood one's looking for (details on spending: restaurant, groceries, ...) how can i find those again? or on an other website? Anyone has an idea? I'm a student looking for data for a study on spending levels by neighborhood.
Thanks!

Answers

8
You can most definitely ask your local realtor for info of the surrounding community.
Hi Debbi,
Well first I'd have posted it on my first comment and not waiting for so long.
Second... well... it's F-R-E-E.
Please try again, it really provides great info, or don't... be reassure i won't force you ;-)
Best, Emma
Datalove - call me a cynic, but since that site charges for information - why do I think you set everyone up so you could spam and promote it?
Thanks everyone! really appreciate your reactivity. I finally found the website I was looking for! It's amazing! If it is of any help for you too... here it is: http://www.loopnet.com (commercial real estate)
Emma
Hi Datalove,

Please check out the link below. Though we don't display information on spending, we do show figures for household income, and under the Community Links section you will find links to various reports on census data that may include spending information.

I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
This may be silly, but have you tried typing your question on google... If so, what results did you get?
Hi Datalove,

I was unable to locate detailed data like you mentioned on Trulia, it does have some crime and income figures however. You can also check out my website for crime, workforce, and income figures. Click on "Local Resources" then click on "community profile".

Hope that helps,
Akop
Web Reference: http://www.vchousehunt.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010