Using Trulia in Morristown>Question Details

Louis Pennac…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ

Claiming A listing

Asked by Louis Pennacchio, Morristown, NJ Tue Jul 3, 2012

I am a realtor and have claimed many listings on this site. For some reason it will not allow me to claim my latest listing. The listing comes up, I check the boxes and yet it does not appear as one of my listings. MLS 2953011

Answers

4
Louis,
I had this problem last week. Instead of claiming from your dashboard, go into the trulia site and search by address. Click on it and a little blue link will come up under the pictures saying "Realtors add photos for free". Click on it and a whole new window will appear to claim the listing. Claim it and an email will be sent to you or your broker (depending on how the feed is sent). Trulia help has no clue about these changes to their process. I figured this out on my own after 2 days of back and forth with Trulia and my broker.
Eileen Kelly, Keller Williams Towne Square Relaty
@Helene,

Can you send me an email (emily at trulia dot com) with the MLS number and address so I can investigate and/or put you in touch with someone who can help?

Thanks!

Emily
I've had similar problems, no matter if I enter the MLS# or address, it doesn't want to recognize me. I've complained to Trulia about this but apparently not to much avail. I'd suggest you contact them directly to help.

Emily- Is there something you can do so that we don't have this problem???"
Hi Louis,

I was able to add the listing to your profile on your behalf, and you should now find it in the My Listings section of your account.

If you experience the same problem again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team directly either by phone at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or by email via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily